Platinum IT Services
- A minimum purchase of two (2) hours for an onsite visit is required. [One (1) hour quantity is used to add more time for an ongoing Urgent request].
- This service cannot be provided to new clients. An IT Support Contract must first be purchased in advance.
- The IT Support Contract includes two (2) hours of onsite IT Support for any future need for any business need at any time.
- An Information Technology Specialist will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your urgent request and determine if the request is accepted or not.
- If accepted, a Urgent service ticket will be created and a technician or engineer will be dispatched as soon as possible.
- If accepted, an IT technician or engineer will contact you to schedule the onsite visit(s), based on availability, distance and priority.
- When accepted and approved, the support technician will arrive at the designated time at your location, and ask for the designated point of contact person.
- Within the stated limits, your purchased hour(s) can be redeemed towards any high priority or urgent need for Information Technology services.
- All onsite visits redeemed using these hours must be accepted, approved, and scheduled before technician can be onsite.
- These hours are redeemable anytime based on the availability and location of technician(s), and based on priority of other Urgent support requests.
- This service is only redeemable within a 100 mile range within Los Angeles County, California.
- Purchaser agrees to pay the rate of $120.00 per hour for every hour the technician is onsite and working on the issue until the Urgent support request is mitigated.
In stock (can be backordered)